SOME PLACE TO VISIT :
* Bologna (approx 3.00 h by car)
" Le due Torri"
Jewish community ( a synagogue to visit)
* Firenze ( approx 2.30 h by car or by train , train station in Cervia )
* Venezia ( approx 4.30 h by car or by train , train station in Cervia )
Jewish community ( the ghetto, museum, synagogue .... - for tour in the museum or
in the synagogue usually is better to reserve even if for small group usually they don t make problems. Passover is full of tourist want to visit these places.
* "Terra di seta" kosher winery ( approx 1.45 hours by car)
Need to reserve before going
Good reviews from guests of last year
* Siena ( approx 1.30 hours by car)
* Arezzo ( approx 2.20 hours by car)
* Pitigliano ( approx 2.00 hours by car)
Presence of Jews
* San Gimignano ( approx 2.00 hours by car)